"THE IMMORTAL" HULK HOGAN
Legendary Wrestler and Pop Culture Icon
Follow Hulk Hogan on Twitter @HulkHogan
Weight: 280 pounds
From: Tampa, FL
"The Immortal" Hulk Hogan is regarded as the biggest superstar in the history of professional wrestling. He is a multi-time World Heavyweight Champion and a worldwide celebrity. Hogan has transcended the sport of wrestling - including television and movies - as a generation of Americans grew up as fans of "Hulkamania".
Hogan joined TNA IMPACT WRESTLING in 2009 and continues to be a major force in the sport he helped bring to the pinnacle of popularity.
Hogan is one of the most sought-after, instantly recognizable celebrities in the world. He is a 12-time professional world-wrestling champion. Hogan is considered by many to be the reason for the explosion of wrestling’s popularity with the “Hulkamania” movement, which spans more three decades, and emerged the wrestling industry out of small regional promotions and into the international sports and media mainstream.
Hulk Hogan’s legendary pop icon status is due not only to his involvement in the ring, but outside of it as well.
• International celebrity and pop culture icon
• Best-selling author of Hollywood Hulk Hogan; he also wrote My Life Outside the Ring: Hulk Hogan
• Starred in hit reality TV show Hogan Knows Best from 2005 to 2007
• Executive Producer/Judge/Host of Hulk Hogan’s Celebrity Championship Wrestling on CMT in 2008
• Co-hosted NBC’s American Gladiators in 2008
• Frequent guest star on nearly every major talk show like Jimmy Kimmel Live, Larry King Live, Late Night with Conan O’Brien, Live with Regis & Kelly, The Today Show and The View
• Filmography: Rocky III (1982), Gremlins 2: The New Batch (1990), Mr. Nanny (1992), Spy Hard (1996), Muppets from Space (1999), Little Hercules (2009), Gnomeo & Juliet (2011) any many more