Follow Eric Young on Twitter @ShowtimeEY
Weight: 225 pounds
From: Nashville, Tennessee
Finishing Move: The Neckbreaker
"Showtime” Eric Young’s unlimited supply of charisma has made him a mainstay inside the hearts of fans all over the world since his TNA debut in 2004. In April 2014 Young, for the first time, won the World Heavyweight Championship. He is a multi-time World Tag Team Champion and the first and only male wrestler to hold the TNA Knockouts Tag Team Championship, with his wife ODB.
In the summer of 2012, Young began hosting the popular “Off the Hook: Extreme Catches” show on Animal Planet, where he embarks on the ultimate amateur angling road trip. Each half-hour episode follows Young as he crisscrosses the country to try his hand at various fishing practices, ranging from wildly dangerous to all-out weird! A new series featuring Young is scheduled to premiere on Animal Planet this summer. When he isn’t traveling the world with TNA IMPACT WRESTLING, this adrenaline junkie strives to become the ultimate makeshift MacGyver of fishing.
- Stars in Animal Planet’s hit TV show “Off the Hook: Extreme Catches”
- Played hockey throughout his youth
- Huge sports fan and heavily involved with fantasy sports
- Worked in a pizza parlor, manufactured brass horse harnesses and worked as a sand caster in the beginning of his wrestling career
- Known for his gravelly voice and ridiculous appetite (will take on any food challenge)
- One of the most entertaining superstars, whose comedy segments are some of the most popular in TNA history