Results from Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV, live from Corpus Christi, Texas! Check back on Friday for footage and photos from the broadcast!
Also check out exclusive footage of Jeff Hardy being taken by ambulance after the Full Metal Mayhem main event - check back for updates on his condition!
Scroll down for over 50 exclusive ringside photos from the event
- To open the event, Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez defeated Bobby Roode and Austin Aries to become the NEW World Tag Team Champions, after Chavo hit a frog splash on Roode for the win!
- Joseph Park tried to present a marriage annulment for Brooke Hogan and Bully Ray to Devon of The Aces and Eights, but Devon ripped it up, attacked Park and told him to stay out of the Aces family business!
- With ODB serving as special referee, Taryn Terrell defeated her rival Gail Kim in singles Knockout action! Gail argued with ODB over her officiating, allowing Terrell the opportunity to roll up Gail for the win.
- Hulk Hogan called out AJ Styles for his answer on his allegiance, but Styles said that he didn't respond well to ultimatums! James Storm came out and wanted to fight AJ, but Bad Influence interrupted Storm - asking AJ to join them instead! AJ finally left the ring without answering - but Hogan wouldn't be denied! As a result, Hulk announced that since Styles wouldn't make a decision, AJ would face Storm next week on IMPACT!
- Later backstage, Kurt Angle announced he would face Garett Bischoff and Wes Brisco of the Aces and Eights next week in a handicap match to get revenge on them both
- Big Rob Terry defeated Joey Ryan with a spinebuster in singles action on IMPACT
- After Adam Pearce was eliminated earlier in the broadcast, fellow Gut Check participant Magno finally faced the judges. Unfortunately for Magno, the judges passed on the newcomer. As a result, no one advanced to win this month's Gut Check.
- In the main event of the broadcast, Bully Ray retained the World Heavyweight Championship after beating Jeff Hardy in a chaotic Full Metal Mayhem match! With Bully's wife Brooke Hogan sitting ringside, it was an all-out war between Bully and Hardy! At one point, Brooke slapped Bully at ringside. Hardy nearly had Bully beat after hitting a huge Swanton through a table on the outside, but Taz turned the momentum when he handed Bully Ray the hammer from the ringside bell keeper! With Bully and Hardy battling at the top of the ladder, Bully nailed Hardy with the hammer to send him falling from the ladder through a table - allowing Bully Ray to win the match and retain the championship! As the broadcast ended, the rest of the Aces and Eights joined Bully Ray in celebrating his win!