“TNA Bound For Glory Flyaway” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: “TNA 10-10-10 Wins” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00am Eastern Time on September 23, 2010 immediately following TNA iMPACT! and TNA ReAction on Spike TV. The Sweepstakes concludes at 11:59:59am Eastern Time on September 26, 2010 (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period.
2. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY / ONLINE INTERNET ENTRIES FOR PERMANENT LAWFUL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
You may enter online by completing an online entry form available at http://www.tnacontest.com during the Promotion Period. Completed online entry forms must include your name, address, city, state, zip code, email address, date of birth, day and evening phone number (including area code), and two “special codes”given out during the September 23rd episode of TNA iMPACT! and TNA ReAction on Spike TV.Limit of one entry per person/email address/ household address.
Alternatively, you may enter via U.S Mail by submitting a postage paid envelope including your name, address, city, state, zip code, date of birth, and day and evening phone number (including area code) and the two “special codes” given out during the September 23rd episode of TNA iMPACT! and TNA ReAction on Spike TV addressed to: TNA 10-10-10 Wins Sweepstakes, 209 10th Ave. South, Suite 302, Nashville, TN 37203 during the Promotion Period. The entry must be handwritten in ink. After submitting the mail-in entry form, you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes.
No mechanically reproduced or automatically generated entries are permitted. There will be no verification of receipt of entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
Entries into the Grand Prize drawing are limited to one (1) entry per person. Subsequent entries from a person will not be eligible for the Grand Prize. Only one (1) Winner per household for the Grand Prize drawing. TNA Wrestling will not verify receipt of entries. By entering, participants acknowledge compliance with the Official Rules, including eligibility requirements. Responsibility for receipt of entry rests solely with the participant.
3. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the Sweepstakes you must be a lawful, permanent resident of any of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia and be 18 years of age or older as of December 1, 2010. Sweepstakes is void outside of the aforementioned States and where restricted or prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes, and any web site pages and advertisements relating thereto, are intended for viewing only within the United States. Employees of TNA Entertainment, LLC (the “Sponsor”), Spike TV, MTV Networks (together, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and their respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, divisions, parent companies, officers, directors, agents and advertising agencies, as well as members of the immediate family of any such employees, are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
4. PRIZE(S): One (1) eligible Grand Prize winner will win a (4) day/three (3) night trip for two (2) people to the TNA Wrestling “Bound for Glory” Pay-Per-View event at the Ocean Center in Daytona Beach, FL. The trip includes round trip coach airfare for two (2) people from the major airport nearest the Grand Prize winner’s home (as determined by Sponsor) to the major airport nearest Datona Beach, FL, airport transfers, three (3) nights hotel accommodations (double occupancy), and two (2) tickets to the TNA Wrestling “Bound for Glory” Pay-Per-View event, two (2) tickets to the TNA Fan Interaction event, two (2) tickets to Breakfast with TNA Star Mick Foley and two (2) tickets to the TNA Bound for Glory Luau (Approximate Retail Value: $1,550.00). Ten (10) First Place Prize Winners will each win one (1) set of the “History of Bound for Glory 2005-2009 on DVD, a Bound for Glory T-Shirt and a TNA Messenger Bag (Approximate Retail Value: $150.00 each). Ten (10) Second Place Prize Winners will win one (1) set of “TNA Bound for Glory 2009” DVD, a “Bound for Glory” event t-shirt and a TNA Messenger Bag (Approximate Retail Value: $85.00 each). Ten (10) Third Place Prize Winners will win one (1) set of “TNA Bound for Glory 2009” DVD and a TNA Messenger Bag (Approximate Retail Value: $45.00 each). The Total Approximate Retail Value for all prizes is $4,350.00. Travel for the Grand Prize winner and guest will take place between October 8, 2010 through October 11, 2010. Grand Prize winner and guest must travel out of the same airport and on the same itinerary. Minor(s) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Certain travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. The Grand Prize winner and guest must adhere to TNA Wrestlings terms and restrictions. The Sponsor, in their sole discretion, reserves the right to provide ground transportation in lieu of air transportation if the Grand Prize winner resides less than 100 miles from Daytona Beach, FL. Meals, beverages, incidentals, gratuities, phone calls, and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winner. If, for any reason, the Grand Prize trip is postponed, the entire Grand Prize package will be re-scheduled for another set of dates when available. If, for any reason, a wrestling event is cancelled or postponed, the Sponsor is not responsible, and the Grand Prize trip will be awarded, without that wrestling event, on the same itinerary. If the Grand Prize winner cannot comply with any of these conditions, he/she will forfeit his/her right to the prize and alternate winner may be selected. The Administrator reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prizes, including destination, accommodations and travel dates for the Grand Prize winner, for prizes of equal or greater value. No transfer, assignment, change of the prize, or cash substitution is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, the Administrator reserves the right to determine an alternate winner in its sole discretion. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. Other restrictions may apply. All federal, state, and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
5. GRAND PRIZE DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted by TNA Wrestling on or about September 30, 2010 from among all eligible entries received by 11:59:59pm Eastern Time on September 29, 2010. Odds of winning the Grand Prize and secondary prizes depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of TNA Wrestling, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or mail on or about September 30, 2010. If a winner cannot be contacted from the information provided at the time of entry, TNA Wrestling reserves the right to select another winner or not award that prize, at its sole discretion. Winner (or a winner's parent/legal guardian if a winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign, have notarized, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release (including, where permitted, a Publicity Release) within ten (10) days of notification. A parent or legal guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor for the minor to be eligible to receive a prize. A prize won by a minor may be awarded to the minor’s parent or legal guardian in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners will be subject to a verification process, to include winner’s name, address, home phone number and work/cell phone number. Guest of the Grand Prize winner (or his/her parent or legal guardian if guest is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) must complete a Liability Release (including, where permitted, a Publicity Release) prior to issuance of travel documents. Failure to return the executed Affidavit within that time may result in forfeiture of prize and random selection of alternate winner from remaining eligible entries. The Sweepstakes Entities are not liable if prize notification letter is lost in the mail.
6. PUBLICITY; USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: By participating, where allowed by law, the winners and all participants grant the Sweepstakes Entities exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other sweepstakes and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Sweepstakes, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Administrator may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Sweepstakes to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes. All winners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and a Publicity Release, where legal. Such documents must be signed and returned by the date and/or time indicated within such documents. If a potential winner fails to sign and return such documents within that time, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential Grand Prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate Grand Prize winner will be selected from among remaining eligible entries. If a Grand Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, this will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected.
7. TAXES: Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Administrator, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner will be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize and paying any expenses associated with the prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Winners must provide the Administrator with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before the prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes from the Administrator and/or its parent company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
8. CONDUCT AND DECISIONS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of TNA Wrestling personnel and judges. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. TNA Wrestling will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims, or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes, and the Administrator’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of this Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference, or any event beyond the control of the Administrator, the Administrator reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Administrator deems appropriate. All decisions made by the Administrator are final. The Administrator reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the Administrator corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes, in which case, the Grand Prize will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. All decisions will be made by the Administrator and are final. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINES THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE ADMINISTRATOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities and Sweepstakes Administrator, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. By participating, entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sweepstakes Entities do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including, but not limited to, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, printing errors, lost / delayed / garbled data or transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for electronic network, scanner or computer hardware or software malfunction and/or transmission failure, loss or delayed or corrupted data transmissions, or any technical or human failures, errors or difficulties of any kind. Sweepstakes Entities may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sweepstake Entities’ representatives. If, for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, viruses, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, then Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and in such event, to select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible non-corrupted online entries up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension. In the event of dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted in the entry, provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. The authorized account holder is the natural person to whom the applicable internet service provider or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) responsible for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address has assigned the e-mail address. The winners agree to release, hold harmless and forever discharge the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all claims, demands, losses and liabilities, of any nature whatsoever, which they may now or hereafter assert, including but not limited to, claims for injury, death, or illness arising out of or claimed to be arising out of sweepstakes entry, prize acceptance or use/misuse of the aforesaid prizes.
11. MISCELLANEOUS: Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Administrator’s release form to claim the prize. The Administrator may substitute prizes, as well as extend, modify, or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice. The Administrator disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. The Administrator is not responsible for any typographical errors in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Sweepstakes prize. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a winners list, mail a written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope to TNA 10-10-10 Wins Sweepstakes, 209 10th Ave. South, Suite 302, Nashville, TN 37203. Vermont residents only may omit return postage. Winners list will be available for six (6) months beginning October 30, 2010. All entries become the property of the Administrator and will not be returned.
12. JURISDICTION: These official rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee. Venue and jurisdiction for any claims associated in any way with these rules shall only be proper in the State of Tennessee.