Looking for employment opportunities with TNA Wrestling? When a job opportunity becomes available, we'll post it here.
Potential candidates are welcome to mail a copy of their resume and relevant work to:
c/o Human Resources
209 10th Avenue South - Suite 302
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
The Writer/Producer will be responsible for the creative content and scripts of television content. He/She will work with a team of writers who will produce original, compelling content for broadcast.
- Develop and implement creative storylines for broadcast on TNA television broadcast.
- Build compelling stories that capture the audience.
- Consistently improve and refine storylines.
- Use consumer insights and social media to deliver impactful storylines that are consistent with the TNA brand and each talent’s skills.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- A creative, original thinker with great programming instincts.
- Minimum of 3 years writing and production experience in television preferred.
- Deep understanding of pop culture, trends, and topical events, especially as they relate to television programming.
- Writing and directing reality television a plus.
- An experimental, risk-taking mindset. Must be open to thinking outside of traditional television formats and outside of the traditional linear television model.
- Highly developed written and verbal communications skills. Ability to communicate story lines, including vision and strategy, effectively with senior management, writing and production teams, and external parties.
- Awareness of, and potential passion for, TNA content.
TNA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, color, creed, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. TNA prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability.