Looking for employment opportunities with TNA Wrestling? When a job opportunity becomes available, we'll post it here.
Potential candidates are welcome to mail a copy of their resume and relevant work to:
c/o Human Resources
209 10th Avenue South - Suite 302
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Associate Director, Public Relations
TNA Entertainment, LLC.
Located in Nashville, Tennessee
Develop and implement internal and external communications strategies for all TNA Entertainment products and talent in print, television, film, radio, digital and mobile platforms. The position reports to the Vice President, Public Relations
Candidates must have a proven track record of securing entertainment media bookings and executing high-level public relations campaigns. Additionally, this person must possess superior interpersonal and written skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced media environment under tight deadlines. Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with TNA team members to execute PR/Communication strategies that support and drive business for all TNA Entertainment products
- Draft a range of press materials including announcements, media alerts, talent bios, talking points and web content
- Collaborate/Manage external public relations agencies
- Organize/support press conferences and talent appearances
- Develop and implement specific PR plans for a variety of launches, talent deals and business initiatives (e.g. Shop TNA opportunities, international initiatives, Knockouts music, top talent platform extensions such as album releases/television programs)
- Maintain and cultivate national, regional, and local media relationships
Degree in public relations, sports marketing, journalism a plus. Candidate must be willing to relocate to Nashville, TN, home of TNA Entertainment, LLC. Some travel is involved in this position.
TNA Entertainment, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, color, creed, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. TNA prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability.
TNA offers a collaborative environment for highly motivated and committed college students who wish to build upon their college education with practical work experience in the fast-paced and results-driven world of the entertainment business.
Our internship program offers students an opportunity for personal, technical, and professional development, as well as hands-on experience working under the guidance of our department heads. Students will learn technical skills and increase their knowledge and behaviors critical to the successful performance of the job. Interns will also have the opportunity to work and network with industry professionals as well as some of the most experienced leaders in entertainment today.
Specific objectives for each intern are established by closely examining the intern’s background, selecting those areas of professional development that need greater emphasis, and working collaboratively with the intern to establish training objectives that will integrate with, supplement, and enhance the student’s academic program.
All interns must be:
1) Currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or trade school with emphasis in related field
2) At least 18 years of age
3) Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
4) Interested in the entertainment industry
5) Well organized and capable of successful multi-tasking
6) Eager to learn team-players