We offer a collaborative environment for highly motivated and committed college students who wish to build upon their college education with practical work experience in the fast-paced and results-driven world of the entertainment business.
Our internship program offers students an opportunity for personal, technical, and professional development, as well as hands-on experience working under the guidance of our department heads. Students will learn technical skills and increase their knowledge and behaviors critical to the successful performance of the job. Interns will also have the opportunity to work and network with industry professionals as well as some of the most experienced leaders in entertainment today.
Specific objectives for each intern are established by closely examining the intern’s background, selecting those areas of professional development that need greater emphasis, and working collaboratively with the intern to establish training objectives that will integrate with, supplement, and enhance the student’s academic program.
All interns must be:
1) Currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or trade school with emphasis in related field
2) At least 18 years of age
3) Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
4) Interested in the entertainment industry
5) Well organized and capable of successful multi-tasking
6) Eager to learn team-players