Think you’ve got what it takes to become the next big star? Then it’s time for a "Gut Check" - your first step in becoming an IMPACT WRESTLING superstar! Gut Check is coming to Houston, Texas and Oshawa, Ontario!
TNA Gut Check is a two-hour seminar that will cover multiple aspects of professional wrestling and participation in these ongoing seminars will be very limited. Prospective professional wrestlers, announcers, managers, valets and referees will be evaluated through promos, drills, simulated matches and in-ring work by TNA Head Agent D-Lo Brown.
Additionally, the Gut Check seminars will allow for management to scout up-and-coming talent to appear on the "Gut Check" segment of the monthly Open Fight Night on the hit Spike TV show IMPACT WRESTLING. This will give aspiring wrestlers & other talent the kind of instruction and advice they can’t receive anywhere else in the industry. Visit TNAGutCheck.com for more information!
In order to qualify, participants must apply at www.tnagutcheck.com . There is a non-refundable $20 application fee. Accepted participants for “Gut Check” will be notified via email ten days prior to the event. At that time the remaining balance of $230 will be due, and participants must sign a liability waiver.
Saturday, June 16, 2012 - Houston, TX
Time: 1:30-3:30 p.m. Central
Bayou Music Center
520 Texas Ave.
Houston, TX 77002
DEADLINE: Monday, June 4, 2012 12 p.m. Central
Saturday, June 23, 2012 - Oshawa, ON
Time: 1:30-3:30 p.m. Eastern
General Motors Centre
99 Athol St. East
Oshawa, Ontario L1H 1J8
DEADLINE: Monday, June 11, 2012 1 p.m. Eastern
Promotion Video(s) cannot be longer than thirty (30) seconds and no less than fifteen (15) seconds, in duration. The video must be an original creation of the Registered User submitting the video and only show the Registered User, as described herein. Any entry that does not use the criteria described herein will be disqualified. The Promotion Video entry must be in English and shall not be disparaging, abusive, sexually explicit, sexually suggestive, offensive, illegal, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, indecent, in bad taste, reflect negatively on the Contest Entities, promote or incite violence, terrorism, or illegal acts, or be otherwise objectionable (all as determined by the Contest Entities in their sole discretion). Additionally, the Promotion Video must not: i) infringe any third party's rights, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, right of publicity, right of privacy or trade secret and, must not in any way violate applicable laws and regulations; ii) contain libelous or otherwise defamatory statements (including but not limited to words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group); and iii) contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service or contain or reference any third party names, logos, service marks, trademarks, trade names or trade dress. The determination of whether a Promotion Video violates any of the above prohibitions shall be within TNA Wrestling’s sole discretion.
Entities reserve the right to take down any Promotion Video from the TNA Media at any time during or after the Promotion Period and for any reason or for no reason at all in Entities' sole discretion.
Further, each Promotion Video:
1. Must be suitable for presentation in a public forum, in the sole determination of the Contest Entities;
2. Must be delivered by uploading the Promotion Video to the You Tube format and encoded in accordance with the requirements listed on the TNA Media;
3. Must not include any person other than the Participant;
4. Must not include threats to any person, place, business, group or world peace;
5. Must not include thoughts, ideas, lyrics, music, sound recordings, video works, audio-visual works or any creative element other than criteria set forth herein; and
6. Must satisfy all eligibility requirements set forth herein.
By sending your Promotion Video, you grant the Contest Entities a perpetual, worldwide, royalty free license to publish and perform publicly the Promotion Video on the TNA Media, as well as associated television and Pay-Per-View programming with no compensation to you other than possibly getting your Promotion Video published on the TNA Media. Contest Entities and Administrator reserve the right to reproduce the Promotion Videos in full (or to not reproduce any particular Promotion Video at all), or edit and enhance the Promotion Videos at their discretion. Contest Entities and Administrator are authorized to use or not use the Promotion Videos as they see fit, including usage in advertising. All Promotion Videos are licensed to Sponsor in a perpetual and royalty free manner and will not be returned to Participants. Administrator will not be responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced entries. Limit of one (1) Promotion Video per person during the Promotion Period.
14. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL THE CONTEST ENTITIES, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE CONTEST OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE CONTEST. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.