Total Non Stop Action Wrestling (TNA) is a popular alternative in a market starving for originality and a healthy dose of action. TNA's fresh approach to wrestling delivers more action and less talk that people can believe in and still have fun with. After just 7 years, TNA has established itself as a leader within the sports-entertainment genre.
TNA is now the second largest wrestling company in the world that utilizes some of the world¹s best known and up-and-coming wrestlers in the ring today. TNA is one-stop shopping for licensees and all of our talent are included under the TNA umbrella when your company becomes a TNA licensee. Here are some fast facts about the brand everyone is talking about:
- TNA offers a unique style of wrestling that features a blend of traditional wrestling with high-flying athleticism and cutting edge action.
- TNA has a high profile talent roster, which includes some of the biggest names in wrestling history, hot new talent developed by TNA as well as other highly recognizable superstars from around the globe.
- TNA¹s product includes more in-ring action and less talk with increased entertainment.
- TNA offers several wrestling styles through innovative matches such as Ultimate X, King of the Mountain and the Six Sides of Steel.
- TNA programming is viewed in over 60 countries worldwide
- Our TNAwrestling.com website is one of the most popular sports sites on the internet.
- TNA video clips and shows are typically in the top five most viewed videos on YouTube.
- The TNA monthly Pay-Per-Views air on iN DEMAND, DirecTV, DISH Network, Viewers Choice Canada, Fox Sports Middle East & Turkey, Bell Express Vu, SaskTel and Main Event PPV Australia.
TNA is now two-hours every Thursday night on SpikeTV! TNA has also initiated an aggressive live touring schedule in the continental United States and abroad in specific international markets. This will continue to grow and enhance brand awareness and bring TNA one-step closer to being the most popular and sought after sports / entertainment brands in the licensing industry today.
CURRENT TNA LICENSEES
Master Toy Licensee
Trading Cards and Memorabilia
Longtail Studios Inc.,
New York, New York
Cell phone gaming
T-shirts, Hats and wallets
GDC - GameDevCo Ltd.
DVD board games and other games
HOW TO BECOME A TNA LICENSEE
The TNA brand gives its licensees the ability to get their product noticed. The strength and consumer awareness of TNA gives its licensing partners the opportunity to realize maximum potential for their product line at retail. TNA Wrestling is the highest quality wrestling brand available in the marketplace today. We seek partners in licensing that offer the best and most unique product available. If you are interested in becoming a TNA licensee here is some information you need to begin the process:
First, to qualify to become a TNA Licensee, you must meet the following
1. Your company must have a minimum of four years experience in manufacturing and distribution.
2. Your company must be a manufacturer, NOT a middleman or distributor.
3. Your company must have four years prior experience in the product category being proposed.
Please note: Meeting these qualifications in no way implies or guarantees that you will be granted a TNA license.
If you meet the above criteria and have ideas for potential new TNA products and you would like to become a TNA Licensee, please send us the following information:
Information about your company
- Company name:
- Company address:
- Company phone number:
- Executive contact:
- Key executive biographies:
- Past company experience in consumer products
- Top line public financial information about your company:
- Short explanation of why you want to become a TNA Licensee:
- Send us your product catalog or sell sheets
- Proposed product category
- Do not send proprietary creative ideas
Please email your information to:
Legal Notice Regarding Proprietary Information:
Please note, it is TNA¹s policy not to accept unsolicited submissions of creative ideas or materials. Accordingly, when you send us information about your company, do NOT include confidential or proprietary information, such as product concepts, designs, stories, ideas, screenplays, original artwork, or other original creative materials or suggestions. This is necessary to prevent possible future misunderstandings when products developed by our own employees or licensees might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work. You acknowledge and agree that TNA at all times has many products and projects in various stages of development, and that the results of these endeavors may be similar or identical to your own products or projects. If you ignore TNA's policy and submit any creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, designs, other elements listed above, or other information (collectively, "Unsolicited Submissions"), you hereby assign to TNA all rights of every nature and description, in perpetuity, throughout the Universe, in such Unsolicited Submissions. The Unsolicited Submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of TNA. None of the Unsolicited Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on TNA's part and TNA shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Unsolicited Submissions. Without limitation of the foregoing, TNA shall exclusively own all now-known and hereafter existing rights to the Unsolicited Submissions of every kind and nature, throughout the Universe, and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Unsolicited Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation of any kind to the provider of the Unsolicited Submissions.
TNA Entertainment (“TNA”) does not knowingly accept unsolicited submissions including, without limitation, submissions of scripts, story lines, articles, fan fiction, characters, drawings, information, suggestions, ideas or concepts. If sent electronically, TNA’s policy is to simply delete any such submission without reading it or forwarding it to other TNA staff. If sent via mail, TNA’s policy is to return any such submission to the sender once it has been determined by TNA that the material is unsolicited. Therefore, any similarity between an unsolicited submission and any elements in any TNA creative work including, without limitation, a show, film, or story would be purely coincidental.
Even though TNA attempts to return all unsolicited submissions, if you do send us any data, comments, creative materials, suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other information (collectively, the “Information”) by electronic mail or otherwise, the Information shall be deemed, and shall remain the property of TNA. None of the Information shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of TNA and TNA shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Information. TNA shall exclusively own any now known or hereafter existing rights to the Information of every kind and nature throughout the world and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Information for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Information.
If you need to mail TNA Wrestling, send it to:
209 10th Avenue South, Suite 302
Nashville, TN 37203
Please allow a day or so for a reply to your inquiry. Also, to help us better serve our customers with order problems, please avoid emailing general comments or suggestions.
Director of New Media / Website: Bill Banks
Website Development by Nuevvo.com
Graphic Design by YourFightPage.com
Photography by LeeSouth.com